VoiceThread is web-based software that allows multiple users to attach text, audio and video comments to a slide in a slide presentation and to reply to others who have commented. VoiceThread requires every user to have a login to VoiceThread.
If you need assistance, you can contact Zapoura Newton-Calvert (your friendly instructor) via email at Zapoura.email@example.com or via phone to (971) 270-4962.
EASY STEPS FOR GETTING STARTED:
Here are the steps to register for VoiceThread and to join a group associated with your course:
- Register for a VoiceThread account at https://voicethread.com/register/.
- To complete your registration, look for the activation email sent the to email address you used to sign up. Click on the activation link provided.
- The activation link displays a VoiceThread activation page indicating that your account has been activated.
- Then, come back to this email and follow this link to sign in join the WR 122 Thread Group for your course:
- Experiment with text, audio, and video in Voice Thread in our “Test Thread” forum, designed as a place to build skills before the term begins!